Name Stamp with Custom Calligraphy (Exclusively for One Kings Lane)
Your code must be redeemed by midnight, March 1, 2015. One Kings Lane codes will not be valid for redemption after this date.
1. Enter your stamp details very carefully. THERE WILL BE NO PROOF! Your stamp will be handwritten exactly as you indicate in the order so please double- and triple-check your stamp details before submitting! This includes abbreviations, punctuations, etc. (i.e. if you submit "Mr and Mrs John Doe" we will not take the liberty to add periods). Please take the time to check your submission EXTRA carefully. Any edits to your order cannot be accepted after 24 hours.
2. You will enter your OKL redemption code at the end the checkout process. You will have to enter payment details to cover shipping and any necessary sales tax. The code is case sensitive, so be sure to copy it exactly from the One Kings Lane order confirmation email.
3. Only one single OKL code can be used at a time. Please place separate orders for each code you are redeeming. (If you have multiple orders shipping to one mailing address, we will refund you the extra shipping charges if those orders all came in on the same day
Choose from one of four styles for a custom name stamp that will replicate handwritten calligraphy each time.
- Housewarming or thank you gifts
- Wedding or Party Favors
- A stationery staple for all your correspondence
Paperfinger will hand-write the stamp to your specifications.
It can be used for years, with different color ink pads for all kinds of purposes. Each time, it will replicate the feeling of hand-calligraphy, with the special feel of a traditional wood-handled rubber stamp.