Ligature : The Wedding Collection
Welcome to Paperfinger's unique invitation collection, Ligature.
Unique invitation designs, all created entirely with modern calligraphy, custom written by hand for each and every order.
/ ˈli-gə-ˌchu̇r /
In type design and lettering, a ligature is the unique letterform created by the combination of two alphabet characters that are connected by a linking stroke or flourish. The ligature itself becomes a unique and distinct character of its own, made up of the two. A wonderful metaphor for marriage.
The Ligature distinction:
- Each order is unique and distinct to the next. Paperfinger calligrapher, Bryn Chernoff, will hand-letter every word of your invitation suite.
- Care and attention is paid to each invitation produced. Each design has a unique set of production steps to create a beautiful custom-made suite.
- A swift and streamlined process for ordering custom invitations, without sacrificing the significance or impact of hand-calligraphed artwork.
- Beautiful, modern designs created with the classic and traditional instruments of calligraphy.
- No digitally created artwork or lettering. Each piece is entirely hand-calligraphed.
How do I start? Browse the collections.
There are currently five different suites. Click on each suite to learn more about the design.
Centered Original Suite:
Split Fountain Suite:
Organic Alignment Suite:
Illustrated Arturo Suite:
Edge Painted Engraving Suite: