Ligature : The Wedding Collection
Welcome to Paperfinger's unique invitation collection, Ligature.
Unique invitation designs, all created entirely with modern calligraphy, custom written by hand for each and every order.
/ ˈli-gə-ˌchu̇r /
In type design and lettering, a ligature is the unique letterform created by the combination of two alphabet characters that are connected by a linking stroke or flourish. The ligature itself becomes a unique and distinct character of its own, made up of the two. A wonderful metaphor for marriage.
The Ligature distinction:
- Each order is unique and distinct to the next. Paperfinger calligrapher, Bryn Chernoff, will hand-letter every word of your invitation suite.
- Care and attention is paid to each invitation produced. Each design has a unique set of production steps to create a beautiful custom-made suite.
- A swift and streamlined process for ordering custom invitations, without sacrificing the significance or impact of hand-calligraphed artwork.
- Beautiful, modern designs created with the classic and traditional instruments of calligraphy.
- No digitally created artwork or lettering. Each piece is entirely hand-calligraphed.
How do I start? Browse the collections.
There are currently five different suites:
Centered Original Suite:
Split Fountain Suite:
Organic Alignment Suite:
Illustrated Arturo Suite:
Edge Painted Engraving Suite:
Visit each suite to see photographs and learn about the design. You can then order each of the components available, such as your invitation, reply card, envelopes and various insert options. Add all the pieces you need to your shopping cart and check out.
Next Steps We'll follow up with you within 1 business day to confirm the details of your order and to get the process started. If you have any questions along the way, check out our FAQ, email us at email@example.com or give us a ring at 347-620-2155.